Formats: online videos and instructor
Company: Bisk Education, Inc.
Tags: social media training
Advanced Social Media Features
Advanced Social Media, by the University of San Francisco Online, offers social media training with expert guidance, practical tools and strategies.
- 8 week course.
- 12 to 16 hours of online streaming videos.
- Video CD-ROMs.
- 4.5 continuing education units (CEUs).
- Introduction to social media:
- Introduction to advanced social media techniques.
- Key ways that brand informs social media.
- Best practices in PR, customer service, monetization and executive strategy prior to social media.
- The inside scoop on app stores.
- Listening and monitoring:
- Expert advice on monitoring your brand and reputation.
- Listening for a crisis before it happens.
- Identifying money-making opportunities.
- Listening for the next big idea.
- Content creation:
- Identifying which content is best marketed with social media.
- How content can help you reach more people.
- Successfully monetizing your content.
- Best social media tools and services for content creation.
- How social media is changing communications.
- Solving private problems in a public way.
- Monetizing communication tools and methods.
- Managing social media communications.
- Metrics and science:
- Measuring brand preference and influence in social media.
- Measuring customer satisfaction and ROI in social media.
- Evaluating your social media efforts.
- Proven social media metrics tools.
- Legal and ethical considerations:
- Key legal issues and danger zones in social media.
- Practical tips for legal issues in social media.
- Must-know social media policies.
- Essential contracts and related enforceability issues.
- Potential liability for intellectual property law violations.
- Adopting social media:
- Selling the “Purple Cow”.
- Case studies: adoption of social media by a marketing firm, PR firm and fortune 500 organization.
- Case study: profitable social media experiments.
- Piloting social media projects.
- Social media case studies:
- Social media deployment in a campaign.
- Election results.
- Social media success stories.
- Communications decency act.
- Effective use of social media by businesses.
- Presenters include:
- Jay Berkowitz, BA.
- C.C. Chapman, BS.
- Jim Kukral, BS.
- Christopher S. Penn, BS, MS.
- David Bates, BSBA, MBA, JD.
- Gaida Zirkelbach, BA, MBA, JD.