Formats: online video, DVD
Company: Perry S. Marshall & Associates
Tags: adwords help
AdWords Elite Masters Summit Features
AdWords Elite Masters Summit, by Perry Marshall, is a video recording of Perry's Maui seminar offering the latest strategies on Google AdWords, traffic generation, and conversions.
- 2 hour 13 minute video recording of the AdWords Elite Masters Summit seminar.
- Online access via the members' area.
- DVDs of the Maui Summit shipped free of charge.
- Free 30-day subscription to Perry Marshall's Mastermind Club (then bills at $99/month).
- 48 hour money back guarantee.
- Richard Stokes, president of AdGooRoo.com.
- Case study: how Richard took a company from literally zero to #5 in their industry in 11 days.
- Case study: a $50 million case study in conversion optimization.
- Amit Mehta, founder of PPC classroom.
- Jet Streaming: How he got 50,000 clicks a day from the content network at an average of 0.10/click with 1 ad.
- Power strategies for Google image ads that get 5-8% CTRs on the content network.
- How to survive the "Google Slap and Survive" on AdWords if you are selling an information product.
- Extremely cool tricks using AdWords Editor.
- Shelley Ellis, Zen Master of the Content Network.
- Infrared sensors that generate heat maps of activity on the Content Network.
- Ultraviolet light that activates photoactive materials in the Content Network.
- Rob Sieracki of Rocket Clicks.
- Important Google beta tests that few advertisers even know about, that signal important new directions for 2010-2011.
- "What's in it for you vs. What's in it for Google" - deep insights, based on Rob's extensive interaction with Google.
- Glenn Livingston of Rocket Clicks.
- How to leverage quality score information to determine the outer boundaries of your market.
- Jonathan Mizel on media buys, paid traffic sources outside of Google.
- Bryan Todd and Drew Bischof on Facebook pay per click.
- We have discovered an entire approach to Facebook that delivers loads of insights.
- Kirt Christensen’s 6 million dollar exponential growth case study.
- David Rothwell on CPA (Cost Per Action) bidding on Google AdWords.
- Bonus speaker: Joe Sugarman - founder of JS&A and inventor of BluBlockers.