Formats: PDF, MP3
Company: Perry S. Marshall & Associates
Invisible Streams Features
Invisible Streams, by Perry Marshall, is a MP3 recording showing you how to segment your mailing list for greater profits.
- Here's what you'll learn:
- Learn how to maximize your cross selling opportunities.
- Know when a new idea is viable and how many people would likely be willing to buy.
- Know how to set price points and which segment of your list will likely buy a $10 product, and which would prefer to pay $10,000.
- Identify core buying emotions, topics of interest, and the persuasive language of your different list segments.
- Enjoy the benefits of a self-selecting system that allows people to automatically group themselves by similar interests and needs.
- Eliminate deadbeats on your list who chew up customer service time, slam you in forums, price shop and never spend a penny on your products.
- Write in hypnotic, persuasive, rhythmic tones that entice and inspire loyalty.
- A review of vendors for establishing, running and managing your autoresponder campaigns.
- A recording of the call that was the basis for "Invisible Streams: Segmenting Your List for Greater Profits" in MP3.
- 10 page downloadable PDF report.
- Short supplement, "Frequently Asked Questions, answers to help you get started quickly".
- 6-page downloadable PDF report disclosing how autoresponders offer secret channels of communication others are not privy to.
- Audio interview Perry conducted with Victor Cheng on how Barack Obama effectively used autoresponders in his 2008 Presidential campaign.
- 37 page downloadable PDF giving you word-for-word content of two of Perry's most successful autoresponder sequences.
- Immediate digital download.