Requirements: Windows (XP/Vista/7), Mac OS X
Company: Google Inc.
Tags: adwords software, ppc software
AdWords Editor Features
AdWords Editor is free AdWords software to help you manage your AdWords campaigns.
- Add, edit, and delete campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, and placements.
- Sort and view performance statistics.
- Add or replace multiple ads.
- Manual edits for individual items.
- Selective view: show only the items that you want to view or edit.
- Make bulk changes in just a few steps.
- Bid changes: edit multiple keyword, placement or ad group bids at once.
- URL changes: edit any number of destination URLs efficiently.
- Delete multiple tool.
- Edit text and WAP mobile ads.
- Update ad destination URLs.
- Update images in image ads.
- Manage ads:
- Dynamic search ads.
- Product listing ads.
- Promoted video ads.
- Display ad builder ads.
- Find duplicate keywords.
- Find keywords that meet performance criteria.
- Change keyword match types.
- Regroup all keywords in a campaign.
- Replace all keywords with new keywords.
- Work offline and upload your changes anytime.
- 425x600, 300x600, and 300x1,050 ads can be up to 200K.
- Check changes function: review and resolve errors and warnings.
- Detects potential AdWords advertising polices violation.
- Submit exception request for policies violation.
- Back up your account, campaign or ad group with the export function.
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns.
- Navigate through your account quickly and easily.
- Circulate proposed changes and get feedback from other users.
- Accept or reject proposed changes individually or all changes at once.
- Add comment function: for personal reminders or explanations on shared accounts.
- Creates a summary of changes for your review before posting.
- Confirms changes with a report of the success of post.
- Activity manager: shows status of background operations.
- Check or post multiple accounts at once.
- Compatible with dynamic search ad campaigns, insertion tags, product listing ads and dynamic ad targets.
- Accepts a variety of formats to target a topic.
- Keep working while you post or post changes.
- Dynamic insertion tags.