Formats: paperback, Kindle
Version: 2nd edition
Released: July 31, 2012
Tags: how to blog
Blogging All In One For Dummies Features
Blogging All In One For Dummies, by Susan Gunelius, offers 8 books in 1 for a complete guide on how to blog.
- 768 pages.
- 8 books in 1:
- Joining the Blogosphere.
- Niche Blogging.
- Corporate and Business Blogging.
- Choosing a Blogging Application.
- Blogging Tools.
- Promoting and Growing Your Blog.
- Making Money from Your Blog.
- Microblogging with Twitter.
- Finding your niche.
- Covers getting started with your blog.
- Discover how to work with blogging software.
- Lean about blog marketing and microblogging (including Twitter).
- Discover how to make money with your blog.
- Find out about corporate and niche blogging.
- Determine what you want to write about and quickly set up your blog.
- Steps to start a business blog.
- Reviewing companies that are doing it effectively to gain powerful ideas.
- Selecting the best blogging applications and blog hosts to meet your needs.
- Learn about the tools to help with search engine optimization,.
- Discover how to analyze your blog's performance.
- Learn how to create a podcast.
- Find out the secrets to blogging success.
- How to build a community.
- Ways to market your blog using social media.
- Discover the monetization opportunities waiting for you in the blogosphere.
- Advice for picking a domain name that stands out.
- The rules of the blogosphere you must follow.
- Details of WordPress, Blogger, and Tumblr.
- Steps for creating a blog feed and adding images.
- How to blog on the go using a mobile device.
- Secrets to making money from your blogging efforts.
- Microblogging basics using Twitter.
- Helps new bloggers become active and productive members of the blogging community.
- Information for hobby bloggers and those who want to build a career around blogging.
- About the author: Susan Gunelius is a 20-year marketing veteran and President and CEO of KeySplash Creative, Inc. She writes about marketing, branding, and social media for Forbes and entrepreneur.com.