Formats: online, tutor supervised
Company: Jordan Consulting Group Ltd
Tags: adwords training
Certified Pay Per Click Marketer Features
Certified Pay Per Click Marketer is a combination of basic and advanced pay-per-click advertising courses, and one elective marketing course.
- 3 courses:
- PPC101: pay per click starter course.
- PPC201: pay Per click advanced course.
- 1 other Search Engine College certification course as an elective.
- Tutor supervision.
- Self paced (no set class times).
- Downloadable Adobe PDF lessons to keep.
- Permanent access to search engine wiki.
- Training videos.
- Downloadable lessons.
- Excel spreadsheets.
- Interactive online review quizzes.
- Multiple assignments.
- Interactive online exams.
- $75 AdWords credit voucher.
- 12 months access to:
- online classroom area.
- lesson updates.
- exclusive industry discounts area.
- Permanent access to search engine marketing jobs forum.
- A hard-copy certificate of training.
- A dedicated certification status page.
- A search engine college gift.
- A $50 discount coupon towards future courses.
- PPC101: Pay per click starter course syllabus:
- An introduction to pay per click marketing.
- Pay per click campaign preparation.
- An introduction to Google AdWords.
- How to set up an AdWords account.
- An introduction to Microsoft adcenter.
- The Yahoo! / Microsoft search alliance.
- How to set up a Microsoft adcenter account.
- Keyword research for PPC campaigns.
- Ad copy creation for PPC campaigns.
- Landing page creation for PPC campaigns.
- PPC campaign conversion and ROI measurement.
- PPC201: Pay per click advanced course syllabus:
- An overview of PPC marketing.
- Pay Per click search engines.
- Key elements of a successful PPC campaign.
- Regional and niche market targeting.
- Building effective PPC ads.
- Successful PPC bidding strategies.
- How to create killer landing pages.
- Click fraud and anti-competitive practices.
- Landing page testing.
- Monitoring and tweaking your campaigns.
- Pay per click tools and software.
- Course tutors:
- Kalena Jordan was one of the first search engine optimization experts in Australia and New Zealand. She's also a moderator at the Search Engine Watch Forums.
- Renée Lam is a marketing strategist with experience in brand and project management, advertising, and sales.