Formats: paperback, Kindle
Version: 2nd edition
Released: April 12, 2011
Email Marketing For Dummies Features
Email Marketing For Dummies 2nd edition, by John Arnold, is a beginner's guide to creating and managing successful email marketing campaigns.
- 384 pages.
- Helps you map out an email marketing strategy with reachable objectives.
- Simplifies the process of list-building, message-creation, and results-tracking.
- Offers legal guidance, so you stay compliant with anti-spam laws.
- Shows you how to deliver your message and incorporate social media.
- Explains how to track and interpret results.
- Includes the top 10 things you should not put in your messages, and more.
- See where email fits into your marketing mix and decide whether to use an email marketing provider.
- Find out how to build a top-quality list of subscribers who will respond to your mailings.
- Construct messages that reach your customers' email boxes.
- Use time-tested techniques for prompting your audience to open and read your emails.
- Learn how to use design elements and relevant content to make your emails appealing and professional.
- How to add social features and involve your Facebook fans and Twitter followers.
- Target emails to make them more relevant to your audience.
- Use email tracking reports, get open and click-through rates, and use the information to improve your results.
- Learn how to use subject lines that get noticed.
- How to use design strategies for a mobile audience.
- Learn how to measure conversions and ROI (return on investment).
- About the author: John Arnold is a professional marketer and marketing trainer. He developed training and certification programs for Coca-Cola, Constant Contact, and The Mobile Marketing Association. He also writes the "Marketing Tools & Technologies" column for Entrepreneur Magazine Online.