Price: $1,050 or $200 per module
Formats: online, tutor supervision
Company: Incisive Interactive Marketing LLC.
Tags: email marketing training
Email Strategy Features
Email Strategy offers 7 tutor supervised email marketing training modules to help you maximize your email marketing efforts.
- Full course contains 7 modules.
- Approx 1 hour per module.
- Courses are CPD-certified.
- 1 CPD point per module.
- Tutor supervision.
- Group discounts.
- 15 to 25% discount on multiple module purchase.
- Module 1: compliant email:
- The laws relating to email marketing.
- Canadian laws: FISA and PIPED.
- UK laws: EC Directive and Data Protection Act.
- US laws: CAN-SPAM and COPPA.
- Easy ways to comply with these laws.
- Additional resources.
- Module 2: getting to the inbox:
- Why deliverability is an issue in general.
- The key elements of reputation.
- Aspects that can affect deliverability.
- Additional resources that can be of use.
- Module 3: email format:
- Ensure that creatives carry the correct messages.
- Use snippets and autopreview to increase success rates.
- Design preview panes.
- Develop effective email newsletters.
- Incorporate video in email.
- Increase reach through social media sharing.
- Choose the most effective "voice."
- Incorporate calls to action.
- Devise effective communication for mobile devices.
- Choose the correct coding and rendering.
- Find additional resources available to assist you.
- Module 4: email ROI:
- Track and report on how people are interacting with your email.
- Measure the revenue impact.
- A consideration of the usefulness of industry and internal benchmarks.
- Tracking send and performance metrics.
- Effective use of click-through and conversion metrics.
- A consideration of additional resources that may be of use.
- Module 5: building your data list:
- List the key methods available for developing your email data list.
- Segmentation - identifying logical groups within the audience.
- Creating a persona for each group.
- Differentiate between the various methods of creative email acquisition.
- Decide among the relevant tactics.
- Appreciate the usefulness of segmentation.
- Assess the need for ongoing maintenance.
- Module 6: sending strategy:
- The fundamentals of email strategy.
- The benefits and drawbacks to consider when arranging the frequency of marketing email messages.
- How to use existing data and knowledge of your audience to determine the best day and time to send your emails.
- The value of an email calendar that defines the schedule and includes seasonal priorities and email initiatives.
- The value of a production schedule and the benefits for producing creative and informative content for your emails.
- The four different formats in which to program your emails and the advantages of each.
- Module 7: email strategy:
- How email strategy can help you meet your marketing objectives.
- The key components of lead generation via email.
- The advantages of building a "drip campaign" into your email strategy.
- The benefits of direct sales emails and what you can do to successfully create high sales turnaround.
- The value of a quality email strategy that will help you retain customers and build relationships with your readers.
- Course tutor: Jeanne S. Jennings is a consultant, author and speaker on effective email marketing strategy and tactics. Her clients include Hasbro, Mayo Clinic, Boston Museum of Science, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Verizon and Weight Watchers International.