Formats: paperback, Kindle
Released: May 8, 2012
Get Up to Speed with Online Marketing Features
Get Up to Speed with Online Marketing: How to Use Websites, Blogs, Social Networking and Much More, by Jon Reed, shows you how to use internet marketing strategies to promote your business on a limited budget.
- 272 pages.
- Step-by-step guide.
- How create a website.
- Get found on Google.
- Learn how to get your email marketing right.
- Creating content for your blogs, Podcasts, video and images.
- Promote your business with social networking sites.
- Develop a coherent online marketing plan.
- Manage your online marketing workload.
- Measure your results.
- Establish a web presence.
- How to build a website with no technical knowledge.
- Boost your search engine rankings.
- How to increase your visibility on Google.
- How to build an email list without annoying people.
- Discover how to engage with email.
- Building a blog.
- How to build trust reputation and traffic.
- Podcast for profit.
- How to attract Podcast listeners.
- Discover how to produce an online video on a budget.
- How to showcase your business on photo sharing sites.
- How to choose and use social networks.
- Finding fans on Facebook.
- Learn how to harness the power of Facebook.
- Create credibility on LinkedIn.
- Tap into Twitter and build a following.
- How develop your online marketing plan.
- Discover how to make real money in virtual worlds.
- Get discovered on social sharing sites.
- Finding someone to help with your vision.
- About the author: Jon Reed is a social media consultant, trainer, lecturer, writer, and blogger. He previously worked in publishing for 10 years, including as publishing director for McGraw-Hill.