Formats: paperback, Kindle
Released: October 6, 2008
Tags: guerilla marketing
Guerrilla Marketing For Dummies Features
Guerrilla Marketing For Dummies, by Jonathan Margolis and Patrick Garrigan, is packed with guerilla tactics and trade secrets.
- 384 pages.
- Understand guerrilla marketing.
- Discover nontraditional marketing programs.
- The pros and cons of guerrilla methods.
- Learn to reach customers wherever they are.
- Learn how to develop a cohesive guerrilla marketing campaign.
- Budget friendly ways to go guerrilla.
- Discover how to capitalize on the hottest trends.
- Discover how to make products and brands stand out.
- Use buzz, viral, grassroots, and experiential marketing.
- Work with existing contacts, publicists, and the press.
- The must have elements of a cohesive campaign.
- Discover ways to cut through constant marketing clutter.
- Learn how to write a great press release.
- Discover opportunities for partnerships and tie-ins.
- Find out 10 practically perfect campaigns.
- When and how to hire the pros.
- Find out the 10 obstacles to avoid.
- Discovering your outlets.
- Learn marketing at street level.
- Learn how to become a 1 person public relations outlet.
- Taking your message to the streets.
- Discover how to build a powerful online presence.
- Learn how to develop a web site.
- Using search engine optimization.
- How to buy banner ads.
- Learn and discover how to create blogs.
- Shows you how to utilize social networking.
- Spread the word: leverage existing contacts, pitch to the press, and work with publicists.
- About the authors: Jonathan Margolis and Patrick Garrigan bring the expertise that they've developed within the Michael Alan Group, a recognized leader in non-traditional marketing. Holding more than 2,000 events annually, the firm works primarily with entertainment and lifestyle brands, specializing in innovative, street-level initiatives across the country.