Formats: paperback, Kindle
Version: 2nd edition
Released: August 12, 2009
Tags: guerilla marketing
Guerrilla Marketing in 30 Days Features
Guerrilla Marketing in 30 Days, by Jay Conrad Levinson and Al Lautenslager, is a 30 day guerrilla marketing plan.
- 304 pages.
- Strategies and tips.
- 30 day guerrilla marketing plan.
- Daily goals and tasks.
- Proven guerrilla principles.
- Latest tactics and tools.
- Learn guerrilla marketing mindset tips.
- Discover how to prioritize your goals.
- Identifying the competitions achilles heal.
- Discovering your target market.
- Target market considerations.
- How to capitalize on your strengths.
- Learn about niche marketing.
- Learn niche strategies.
- Making a marketing plan.
- Competitive advantage and benefits.
- Discovering your brand.
- Learn how to build your brand.
- Learn about creative planning.
- Creating high quality ads.
- Network and relationship building.
- Strategic alliances and fusion marketing.
- Learn about direct selling.
- Talks about telephone selling and marketing.
- Goes into detail on sales brochures and sales sheets.
- Learn about direct mail.
- Discover marketing hooks.
- Creating a marketing calender.
- Touches on online marketing.
- Creating newsletters.
- Setting marketing budgets.
- Plan execution and implementation.
- 2 bonus days: guerrilla marketing for bloggers and referral strategies.
- About the authors:
- Jay Conrad Levinson is a public speaker who regularly delivers presentations in both the US and abroad. Jay's a former executive with Leo Burnett Advertising and J. Walter Thompson Advertising.
- Al Lautenslager is an award-winning marketing and PR consultant, speaker, author, and entrepreneur.