Price: free/$10-239+ per month (30 day free trial)
Company: iContact LLC
IContact is a hosted email marketing service that helps you manage and maintain your email marketing campaigns.
- Drag-and-drop message creation tool.
- Numerous colour schemes to match your branding.
- 100s of templates including postcard, one-column, and multi-column formats.
- Inbox tested in dozens of email clients like Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo.
- SpamCheck helps create deliverable messages.
- Track who opens your emails.
- Track how many people unsubscribed.
- Track what links were clicked.
- Track and improve your performance.
- Post, schedule, and track messages on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Contact management.
- Segment your email lists by subscriber behaviour, including opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes.
- View email marketing tracking results history.
- Social media marketing.
- Custom website sign-up forms.
- Social media sign-up forms.
- Automated subscription management.
- Import contacts from Excel or CSV files.
- Analyze contact history reports.
- Automatic bounceback handling, tracks and flags bounced contacts.
- Forward-to-a-friend feature: encourage your subscribers to share your messages.
- Email list segmentation, by demographics, by custom fields, and by behaviour.
- Reports: tracking dashboard, individual message stats, list health graph, etc.
- Stats: opens, clicks, likes, tweets, unsubscribes, and forwards.
- Export your data to CSV and Excel formats.
- Google analytics integration.
- Developer API.
- Popular apps include:
- iContact for Salesforce.
- iContact for iPhone & iPad.
- iContact Agency Solution: manage email and social media marketing campaigns for all of your clients from the same location.
- Email and social media marketing video tutorials.
- Live email and social media marketing webinars.
- FAQs support section.
- Live chat customer support.