Formats: paperback, Kindle
Released: April 5, 2011
Internet Marketing An Hour A Day Features
Internet Marketing An Hour A Day, by Matt Bailey, provides step-by-step instructions to help you design, implement, and measure an internet marketing strategy.
- 600 pages.
- Covers key topics including:
- Website optimization and usability.
- Blog integration.
- Social media.
- Pay-per-click strategies.
- Hints, tips, and techniques.
- Real-world case studies.
- Helps you design, implement, and measure an internet marketing strategy.
- Breaks down intimidating topics into approachable, hour-a-day tasks.
- Shows you how to evaluate your current website.
- Discover how to figure out what you want visitors to do, and set goals.
- Understand basic SEO, on- and off-page ranking factors, and keywords.
- Create content that converts your visitors to paying customers.
- Learn 10 old-school sales techniques that work like a charm on websites.
- Apply keyword research strategies that will be a foundation for a marketing plan.
- Discover the technology, links, redirects, dynamic URLs, and e-commerce.
- Learn about social media, which types work and adapt them to your business.
- Understand pay-per-click marketing and avoid the 5 biggest PPC mistakes.
- Measure with analytics, see what's working, respond to market trends, and identify improvements.
- About the author: Matt Bailey is founder and President of SiteLogic Marketing, where he has more than 15 years of experience helping companies such as Goodyear, Hilton International, Samsonite, American Greetings, and Proctor & Gamble.