Company: SEO Training Ltd
Tags: seo training
Introduction to SEO Features
Introduction to SEO are 1 day beginner SEO training workshops in Central London (UK), or at your office.
- Courses in Central London, UK: 2 minute walk from Marble Arch tube station.
- 1 day course.
- Open public courses: small class sizes, max 8, average 4.
- On-site training: one-to-one or one-to-group, at your office or convenient location.
- Google qualified trainers.
- No previous SEO knowledge required.
- Improve your visibility on Google with latest search engine best practices.
- Learn the three core elements that are essential for SEO.
- Discover the best keywords and how to optimize them in your content.
- Grow your website’s credibility and popularity within search engines.
- SEO Introduction course contents:
- SEO overview:
- What is search engine optimization?
- SEO Pyramid – visibility, relevancy, and popularity.
- How search engine's rank websites.
- How Google works.
- Google’s algorithm.
- Google’s PageRank.
- Keywords and target audience:
- Understanding your target audience.
- Keyword research primer.
- Writing for the Web.
- Building a great website:
- Your unique selling proposition.
- Search engine friendly design.
- Choosing your content management system.
- Website usability and design.
- Getting found on Google (and other search engines):
- Getting indexed by search engines.
- Sitemaps – HTML and XML.
- SEO copywriting and keyword tuning.
- Local, universal and personal Search.
- Understanding PageRank and Link Building.
- Putting SEO into practice:
- Managing SEO projects.
- Your SEO checklist.
- Your SEO roadmap.
- SEO overview:
- Lunch, tea and coffee included.