Formats: paperback, Kindle
Released: September 6, 2011
Tags: local seo
Location Based Marketing For Dummies Features
Location Based Marketing For Dummies, by Aaron Strout and Mike Schneider, explains how to build, launch, and measure a location-based marketing program.
- 288 pages.
- How to guide.
- How to choose the right location-based service to achieve your goals.
- Getting started using Foursquare, Facebook Places, Yelp, and Gowalla.
- How to analyze the results of your program.
- Learn to apply and adapt what other businesses have learned.
- Discover the types of campaigns to consider.
- Learn tips for getting customers to check in.
- Learn cool reward ideas.
- How to use scavenger hunts and games to motivate response.
- How location-based marketing works with other campaigns.
- When to support your campaign with traditional marketing.
- How to identify key performance indicators.
- An overview of services and tools that you use with location-based services.
- An introduction to location-based marketing.
- How to build a location-based marketing program.
- Discover how figure out which location-based service is right for your business.
- Details ways to create compelling offers.
- How set performance goals and benchmarks.
- Explains how to use tools to measure your campaign.
- Details how to analyze results, and determine your business's success.
- Includes examples.
- Learn what goes into a check-in.
- Learn what will encourage customers.
- Discover what data you can collect.
- Fine-tune your goals to maximize what location-based marketing can do.
- Research what motivates your customers.
- Discover and reward the thought leaders among your customers.
- Assure that your campaign is well supported within your organization.
- Evaluate options for measuring your success.
- Use dashboards to collect information about your visitors.
- About the authors:
- Aaron Strout heads location-based marketing efforts at WCG, digital agency of the year as ranked by The Holmes Report.
- Mike Schneider is Senior Vice President, Director Digital Incubator for allen and gerritsen, ranked as a top independent advertising agency by AdAge.