Company: SEO Training Ltd
Tags: adwords training
PPC Introduction Features
PPC Introduction are 1 day beginner PPC training workshops in Central London (UK), or at your office.
- Courses in Central London, UK: 2 minute walk from Marble Arch tube station.
- 1 day course.
- Open public courses: small class sizes, max 8, average 4.
- On-site training: one-to-one or one-to-group, at your office or convenient location.
- No previous PPC knowledge required.
- Learn the core essentials in setting up and maintaining your Google AdWords account.
- Discover how to track conversions and optimize campaigns.
- Understand how best to manage your budget.
- Take away your own roadmap for getting your campaigns live.
- Course contents:
- PPC overview:
- Brief introduction to PPC.
- PPC and SEO comparison.
- PPC terminology.
- Planning and structure:
- Setting objectives.
- Determining key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Account creation.
- Account structure best practice.
- keywords, ads and landing pages:
- Choosing keywords.
- Keyword match types.
- Writing compelling ad copy.
- Adcopy testing.
- Choosing relevant landing pages.
- Landing page optimization tips.
- Bids, budgets and ad quality:
- Bidding options.
- Setting and managing bids.
- Daily budgets.
- Why is Quality Score important.
- How is Quality Score calculated.
- Tracking performance:
- How to set up conversion tracking.
- Google Analytics integration.
- PPC reporting.
- PPC roadmap:
- How to create your own PPC roadmap.
- PPC overview:
- The trainer: Jenny Woolmer is an experienced PPC professional. She works for ConversionWorks - a PPC and CRO agency.
- Lunch, tea and coffee included.