Formats: online, tutor supervised
Company: Jordan Consulting Group Ltd
SEO Advanced Course Features
SEO Advanced Course SEO training will take your knowledge of SEO to the next level.
- 2 versions of the course:
- Certification: tutor supervised with a tutor assigned to guide students through the lesson material and review their assignments.
- Self-study: students don't receive tutor-supervision, submit assignments, or qualify for SEC certification.
- 11 downloadable lessons.
- 10 interactive online review quizzes.
- 10 lessons (plus 1 bonus lesson).
- 5 assignments.
- 1 interactive online exam.
- Self paced (no set class times).
- Receive a certificate of training.
- Downloadable Adobe PDF lessons to keep.
- 12 months access to:
- online classroom area.
- lesson updates.
- exclusive industry discounts area.
- access to course materials.
- online quizzes and final exam.
- Permanent access to search engine wiki.
- Permanent access to search engine marketing jobs forum.
- SEO201: SEO advanced course syllabus:
- Overview of SEO.
- Site architecture.
- Text content.
- Dynamic content.
- Flash and splash pages.
- Unfriendly web design.
- Link popularity.
- Pay for performance.
- Measuring SEO ROI.
- Starting your own SEO business.
- Course tutors:
- Kalena Jordan was one of the first search engine optimization experts in Australia and New Zealand. She's well known and respected in the search engine industry, particularly in the U.S.
- Micky Stuivenberg is an international SEO and web-site copywriting professional.