Company: SEO Training Ltd
Tags: seo training
SEO Intermediate Features
SEO Intermediate are 1 day intermediate SEO training workshops in Central London (UK), or at your office.
- Courses in Central London, UK: 2 minute walk from Marble Arch tube station.
- 1 day course.
- Open public courses: small class sizes, max 8, average 4.
- On-site training: one-to-one or one-to-group, at your office or convenient location.
- Google qualified trainers.
- Foundation in SEO theory required. You may like to attend their Introduction to SEO workshop.
- Understand the importance of good site structure and how to link effectively internally.
- Use the best SEO drivers that work in 2012 to accelerate your business.
- Identify relevant keywords and content opportunities for your website.
- A clear understanding of how to build quality links that will get you Google love.
- Discover how to analysis competitors strategies and create your own successful SEO campaign.
- SEO Intermediate course contents:
- SEO overview:
- SEO foundation review, a quick review of SEO fundamentals.
- How Google works, look under the hood of Google.
- SEO rankings factors.
- Web servers and HTML – what you need to know about technical SEO.
- How search engines crawl and index.
- Robots control and site Speed.
- Migrating websites.
- Understanding duplicate content and sitemaps.
- Site structure and taxonomy.
- Visibility checklist.
- Keyword research, analysis and selection.
- On-page optimization.
- Automated on-page optimization rules for large sites.
- Relevancy checklist.
- What makes an awesome link.
- What makes a great backlink profile.
- How to find valuable links.
- Social media marketing.
- Analyzing competitors' links.
- Popularity checklist.
- Business intelligence for SEO:
- Monthly reporting and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- SEO checklist.
- Roadmap and action plan.
- SEO overview:
- Lunch, tea and coffee included.