Formats: online videos, MP3s, webinars
Company: Social Media Marketing University
Tags: learn seo
SMMU Search Engine Optimization Features
SMMU Search Engine Optimization helps you learn SEO with an online course, live Q&A, and guest expert webinars.
- 8 sessions.
- Streaming online videos.
- Audio MP3s.
- Unabridged transcripts.
- Live Q&A.
- Step-by-step cheat sheets.
- Immediate access.
- Receive a certificate of training.
- Session 1: why SEO:
- Indentify core results page components.
- What’s happening to advertising dollars and how to capitalize on it.
- How local search is impacting business at all levels.
- The power of LSI.
- How to check your current status for free.
- Session 2: planning silos and introduction to keywords:
- How to map out your website for best results.
- Learn a technique to organize your content in a way that both readers and search engines love.
- How to use free tools to help make your content more relevant.
- Session 3: architecture or SEO:
- What is site architecture.
- Standard best practices for the structures behind the scenes.
- How to improve your ranking by using the right tags.
- Simple steps to make your content shine.
- Session 4: keyword and competitor analysis:
- How to setup a simple keyword analysis system.
- Use free tools to see what people are searching for.
- How to analysis your competitors keywords.
- Find the age of domain names.
- Session 5: SEO copywriting:
- How to best utilize your keywords.
- Effective tags to make your content shine.
- Structuring your content for success.
- Tricks of the trade.
- Session 6: linking:
- How to build consistent online profiles.
- Pushing your site out to the masses.
- The right way to build external links.
- The first steps in building quality links to your website.
- Session 7: local search ranking:
- The top local search tools to get listed in.
- Building consistent online profiles.
- Getting citations that catch the attention of the search engines.
- Session 8: accessibility:
- Why accessibility is critical to go search engine rankings.
- What happens next.