Formats: paperback, Kindle
Released: September 9, 2011
Tags: guerilla marketing
The Best of Guerrilla Marketing Features
The Best of Guerrilla Marketing - Guerrilla Marketing Remix, by Jay Conrad Levinson and Jeannie Levinson, offers strategies, tactics, and tools from 35+ guerrilla marketing books.
- 304 pages.
- Includes strategies and tactics.
- Contributions from 35 guerrilla books, including:
- The Guerrilla Marketing Handbook.
- Guerrilla Publicity.
- Guerrilla Marketing in 30 Days.
- Guerrilla Marketing for Writers.
- Guerrilla Social Media Marketing.
- Guerrilla Marketing on the Internet.
- Guerrilla Networking.
- Guerrilla Negotiating.
- Guerrilla Selling.
- Guerrilla Public Speaking.
- Guerrilla Multilevel Marketing.
- Guerrilla Profits.
- Guerrilla Financing.
- Guerrilla Business Secrets.
- Guerrilla Breakthrough Strategies.
- Guerrilla Retailing.
- Guerrilla Rainmaking.
- Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants.
- Guerrilla Marketing goes Green.
- Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits.
- Learn what guerrilla marketing is.
- Discover the birth of guerrilla marketing.
- Learn the simplicity of guerrilla marketing.
- Learn the guerrilla marketing secrets.
- Talks about the spread of guerrilla marketing.
- Understand and learn the guerrilla marketing strategy.
- Find out the guerrilla marketing weapons.
- Learn about guerrilla advertising.
- Learn about guerrilla marketing in social media.
- How to achieve guerrilla marketing excellence.
- Learn how to guerrilla market yourself.
- Learn the 10 things your copy should always be.
- Discover the 10 things you should never do with guerrilla graphics.
- Learn the 25 reasons why so much advertising fails.
- Discover the 10 things that make a TV ad terrible.
- Find out the 10 things that make a TV commercial superb.
- Discover the top 100 advertising campaigns.
- The top 10 advertising icons of the century.
- Learn the 50 golden rules.
- How people judge you.
- Find out the dangers of humor in marketing.
- Guerrilla marketing and the unconscious mind.
- About the authors:
- Jay Conrad Levinson is a public speaker who regularly delivers presentations in both the US and abroad. Jay was a former executive with Leo Burnett Advertising and J. Walter Thompson Advertising.
- Jeannie Levinson serves as the President of Guerrilla Marketing International. She's also a founder of the Guerrilla Marketing Association.