Formats: paperback, Kindle
Version: 2nd edition
Released: April 21, 2011
Tags: viral marketing
The Secrets Of Word-of-Mouth Marketing Features
The Secrets Of Word-of-Mouth Marketing: How to Trigger Exponential Sales Through Runaway Word of Mouth, by George Silverman, provides step-by-step guidance for constructing a viral marketing campaign.
- 272 pages.
- Step-by-step guidance.
- Discover tips, suggestions, and techniques.
- Case studies and examples.
- Targeting Web 2.0 customers.
- Learn about product seeding.
- Discover delivery mechanisms.
- Approaches to inspire the kind of word-of-mouth that catches fire.
- Harnessing the power of influencers.
- Discover how to measure results.
- Systematic approach to word-of-mouth.
- Dominating your market.
- How to use word-of-mouth.
- How word-of-mouth works.
- Learn how to construct the ultimate word-of-mouth campaign.
- Discover the 6 steps to harnessing word-of-mouth.
- Find out which methods work best.
- Making a word-of-mouth checklist.
- Word-of-mouth marketing for specific audiences and circumstances.
- Discover the word-of-mouth mega power.
- Learn the sources of word-of-mouth.
- Search engine optimization.
- How to research word-of-mouth.
- Success stories of word-of-mouth.
- Products with which you should avoid using word-of-mouth.
- Internal word-of-mouth.
- Learn about word-of-mouth fraud.
- About the author: George Silverman has been designing successful campaigns since 1971. He is founder and CEO of Market Navigation, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in simplifying customers’ decision steps through word-of-mouth.