Formats: paperback, Kindle
Released: December 20, 2011
Tags: viral marketing
Your Band Is A Virus Features
Your Band Is A Virus – Behind the Scenes & Viral Marketing for the Independent Musician, by James Moore, offers viral marketing advice and strategies for musicians or bands looking for exposure.
- 76 pages.
- Music marketing guide.
- Actionable advice.
- Learn effective DIY promotional strategies.
- How to use micro-job sites to your advantage.
- Learn the different types of marketing.
- Discovering your image.
- Building your website.
- Promoting to music blogs and publications.
- Learn about newsletters and mailing lists.
- How to use viral contest apps like Wildfire.
- Learn and discover viral marketing.
- Shows you how to sell.
- Highlights and talks about Myspace.
- Discover more strategies.
- Learn about podcasts.
- Discovering music blogs.
- Talks and highlights guerilla marketing.
- Learn about branding.
- Includes a bonus interview with Stuart Epps.
- About the author: James Moore is a Canadian author and independent music promoter. He runs Independent Music Promotions and has worked with up-and-coming artists, such as Monks of Mellonwah and Rooftop Runners.