Requirements: Windoes XP/Vista/7
Released: May 28, 2012
Company: Serif (Europe) Ltd.
WebPlus X6 WYSIWYG editor lets you create and publish desktop and mobile sites without having to use any code.
- Create sites optimized for smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
- Mobile design buttons, themes and templates.
- Automatic device or screen-size-based redirection: visitors can be channelled to the pages most suited to their browser.
- Social networking widgets: live feeds and Like/Follow/+1 buttons from Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Social bookmarking button strip.
- Supports shopping carts.
- Sliders and banners: sliders and a slider editor.
- Supports interactive content: forms and videos.
- Quick build tab:
- Drag-and-drop site building.
- Social networking widgets, YouTube videos, rollovers, blogs, forums, and form objects.
- Supports Google Maps.
- Add Flickr and other automatically-updating, live-feed photo galleries.
- Asset browser and manager: categorise graphics browsing and keyword searching.
- Designs and graphics templates: ready-made graphics to enhance designs.
- Clean workspace: customizable desktop.
- Movable panels.
- SEO and Webmaster tools:
- Support Google and Bing Webmaster validation files (also used by Yahoo!).
- De-brand the HTML output so the code does not identify WebPlus as the generator.
- Includes a "rel=nofollow" support for hyperlinks to limit the reach of search engine bots.
- Includes analytics.
- Works with AdSense.
- Site structure view.
- Site wizard: helps getting started on blank sites with a template and color scheme.
- Colors toolbar: gives quicker access to site colors, scheme colors, and tints.
- Multi-picture backgrounds: ideal for independent headers and footers.
- Object tab operates in two modes, so selected objects can be highlighted or edited.
- Date picker and support for custom backgrounds.
- Drawing tools.
- Navbars and interactivity.
- Drawing tools.