Formats: online videos and instructor
Company: Bisk Education, Inc.
Advanced Affiliate Marketing Features
Advanced Affiliate Marketing, by the University of San Francisco Online, helps your make money online with advanced affiliate marketing training.
- 8 week course.
- 12 to 16 hours of online streaming videos.
- Video CD-ROMs.
- 4.5 continuing education units (CEUs).
- Introduction to affiliate marketing:
- Overview of affiliate marketing and its major players.
- Best affiliate sites for monetization.
- Integrating affiliate strategies into your marketing mix.
- Setting up accounts on affiliate marketing networks.
- Getting started:
- Finding a niche and selecting the right networks.
- Adding paid sponsorship, Google AdSense and links.
- Determining costs and creating a business plan.
- Obtaining and placing tracking code.
- Know your audience:
- Creating compelling content and effective landing pages.
- Incorporating video, blogs, email and social media.
- Applying and getting approved for affiliate programs.
- Selling executives on affiliate marketing as a viable income source.
- Understanding the role of search engine optimization (SEO) in affiliate marketing.
- Maximizing effects from your efforts:
- Measuring the effectiveness of your affiliate campaigns.
- Driving traffic through natural and paid search.
- Negotiating a better deal and higher commissions.
- Leveraging your affiliate channel in other areas of your business.
- Top tools for optimizing your site.
- Connections and communications:
- Effective ways to engage your audience.
- Generating revenue through a membership site or list building.
- Blending online and offline campaigns.
- Monitoring your site and promoting your efforts.
- Legal and ethical considerations:
- Legal best practices and ethical considerations.
- Trademark bidding and affiliate terms of service.
- Collecting data and protecting customers’ privacy.
- Assessing potential risks and challenges.
- What the pros know:
- How super-affiliates choose programs to promote.
- Building trust, influence and engagement with customers.
- Methods to make the networks work harder for you.
- Maximizing profits and multiple income streams.
- Making a business case for affiliate marketing.
- Case studies:
- Successful affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Affiliate marketing through email marketing.
- Online publisher perspective.
- Capitalizing on coupons and deals.
- Presenters include:
- Todd Farmer, BA.
- Jim Kukral, BS.
- Lisa Picarille, BA.
- Kim Rowley, BA.
- Robert C. White, BS, MBA, JD.
- David Bates, BSBA, MBA, JD