The free Keyword Tool offers 70+ 1-click keyword editing functions to help you edit and clean hundreds, even thousands of keywords quickly and easily.
How to use:
- Enter keywords into the box - 1 per line.
- Check one or more of the 'Auto' options (optional).
- Click a button to edit the keywords.
- Hover your mouse cursor over a button for helpful hints.
- Click on the AdWords and Find/Replace tabs for more functions.
Jan. 10, 2013: We've fixed the Find/Replace error messages. Thanks to Dazboat for the heads up!
- Keyword Tools is also available at www.JumboKeyword.com.
- When you click a button in Internet Explorer, the rotating loading icon pushes the input box down. I am not sure why it does this. In Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera, the rotating loading icon correctly displays above the input box. So use one of these browsers for a better user experience.
- You may expand the input box by 'pulling down' the bottom of the box.
- Keyword Tool not working properly? Get in touch. I'd love to hear from you.