Keywords offers free, top 500 searched internet keywords. The keywords are compiled from a database of 330+ million search terms, extracted from metacrawlers: Metacrawler and Dogpile, provided by Wordtracker.
How to use:
- Click the "Recent keywords" link for the top 500 keywords over a recent 7 day period.
- Click the "Long term keywords" link for the top 500 keywords over a 12 month period.
- The keyword report will open in a new tab/window. If nothing happens, try pausing any software that may be blocking the popup. Alternatively, try a different web browser.
- Sep. 10, 2013: The keyword reports have been fixed. Thanks to Eddie Drew and Joel for the heads up!
- Mar. 18, 2011: The long term keyword report now shows the search count for the last 365 days.
- Keywords is also available at Top-Keywords.com.
- The keyword reports are updated daily. Keywords not updated recently? Get in touch. I'd love to hear from you.
- Disclaimer: We make every effort to remove adult/offensive related search terms from the keyword report. Despite our best efforts however, adult/offensive material might occasionally appear. Due to the nature of the internet it's simply a fact that about 20-25% of search engine keywords are of this nature. Should you find any in the list, we apologise in advance. If you may be offended by such keywords, please don't click on the keyword links.
- The keywords are kindly provided by Wordtracker, reproduced by permission, courtesy of Rivergold Associates Ltd.