Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Tags: ppc software
Bing Ads Editor Features
Bing Ads Editor PPC software helps you manage and optimize your Bing Ads campaigns from your desktop.
- Download changes to your account to your desktop.
- Sync subscribed campaigns and accounts.
- Make changes or additions offline and upload all revisions with one click.
- Edit ads, ad groups and keywords at once.
- Uses familiar Office interface.
- Create and import campaigns with copy paste feature.
- Multiple changes wizard.
- Find and replace ad copy and negative keywords.
- Step by step walk through instructions.
- Preview function available.
- Import Google AdWords campaigns.
- Automatic performance alerts:
- On-key performance behaviors.
- On-status changes to budgets, ad groups and keywords.
- Discover new keywords using keyword research tools.
- Manage multiple accounts from campaign level to individual ad level.
- Supports tab-separated, comma-separated, and Excel files for importing campaigns.
- Copy and paste from Excel feature.
- Identify conflicts, updates, and errors.
- Subscribe to specific accounts and campaigns.
- Resolve data conflicts using the conflicts view.
- Determine changes and errors from the browser and manager panes.
- Resolve errors with the error view.
- Campaign optimization from your desktop.
- Keyword generation tool.
- Keyword intelligence tools: to improve bidding and targetting strategies.
- Keyword bid estimation tools: helps you place optimal keyword bids.
- Set targetting and incremental bids in bulk.
- Copy targetting from one campaign or ad group to another.
- Import 50 ads per ad group at once.
- Export campaigns and ad groups from Bing Ads Editor.
- Find campaigns, ad groups, and keywords that meet specific criteria.
- Publisher performance report: identify which sites are not delivering the results you want.
- Prevent ads from showing up on search-syndicated sites.
- Supports radius targetting.
- Formerly Microsoft adCenter Desktop.