Formats: online, tutor supervised
Company: Jordan Consulting Group Ltd
Copywriting for PPC Course Features
Copywriting for PPC Course offers AdWords training on how to create PPC ads that get clicked.
- 2 versions of the course:
- Certification: tutor supervised with a tutor assigned to guide students through the lesson material and review their assignments.
- Self-study: students don't receive tutor-supervision, submit assignments, or qualify for SEC certification.
- 6 downloadable lessons.
- 6 interactive online review quizzes.
- 6 lessons (plus 1 bonus lesson).
- 5 assignments.
- 1 interactive online exam.
- Self-paced (no set class times).
- Receive a certificate of training.
- Downloadable Adobe PDF lessons to keep.
- 12 months access to:
- online classroom area.
- lesson updates.
- exclusive industry discounts area.
- access to course materials.
- online quizzes and final exam.
- Permanent access to the search engine wiki.
- Permanent access to the search engine marketing jobs forum.
- A personalized certification status page.
- CPPC101: Copywriting for PPC Course syllabus:
- Who are you writing for and why does it matter?
- Copywriting strategies for PPC ads.
- Copywriting with dynamic keyword insertion tools.
- Real-world testing and tracking.
- The three-step testing method.
- Quality score’s affect on PPC ad writing.
- PPC copywriting plan and tips.
- You'll learn:
- How to discover who you’re writing to and why it matters.
- Simple copywriting strategies for PPC ads.
- Easy step-by-step formulas for writing PPC ads.
- The ins and outs of using Dynamic Keyword Insertion tools.
- How to conduct real-world tracking and testing.
- The real deal on quality score and how it affects your writing.
- Secrets for brainstorming and planning your PPC ad copy.
- Course tutor:
- Karon Thackston is owner of Marketing Words, Inc., a copywriting company specializing in search engine copywriting.