Company: E-consultancy.com Limited
Tags: email marketing training
Email Marketing Training Features
Email Marketing Training are 1-day, email marketing training workshops in London and Manchester, UK.
- 1-day courses.
- 9:30am to 4:30pm.
- Limited to 8 places per workshop.
- Use the latest trends, themes and insights.
- Use registration and click stream data to personalize your campaigns.
- Identify and avoid costly email marketing mistakes.
- Email marketing planning:
- Setting realistic objectives.
- Reviewing options for email communications preferences and profiles.
- Defining an appropriate touch strategy.
- Getting the most from your list through segmentation and targeting.
- Strategies to improve deliverability.
- Briefing on the latest privacy laws, guidelines and codes.
- Improving email campaign results:
- Defining multi-message campaigns.
- Multichannel marketing - integrating email with offline marketing.
- Using behavioral/response-based targeting.
- Improving newsletter results:
- Assessing current newsletter effectiveness beyond open and click rates.
- Matching content and offers to audiences to achieve results.
- Integrating newsletter and campaign activity.
- Improving your newsletter templates to increase response.
- The trainer: Kath Pay co-founded Ezemail, one of the pioneers of the email marketing industry in Australia in 2001, and expanded it into a global organization in five years.