Price: $347/397 (free excerpt)
Formats: PDF, paperback
Version: 2nd edition
Email Marketing Handbook Features
MarketingSherpa's Email Marketing Handbook 2nd Edition, by W. Jeffrey Rice, offers email marketing best practices to help you improve your email marketing campaigns.
- 252 pages.
- Practical training on social media integration, deliverability, testing, measurement and list growth.
- 65 real-life examples of what works.
- 13 marketing research charts with analytical commentary.
- 7 worksheets and 4 exercises.
- 5 elements for effective welcome emails.
- 10 mobile design tips.
- Learn 3 phases and 3 ways to create content readers crave.
- How to measure results effectively.
- Learn how to integrate email with social media.
- How to produce relevant content.
- How to send automated campaigns.
- Making sure you follow legal compliance and CAN-SPAM compliance policies.
- Learn how to create high-quality marketing content.
- Marketing segmentation, deliverability and measurement.
- Email testing, optimization and metrics.
- Case studies and insights included in the Handbook:
- How Microsoft used triggered email to increase or 800% and CTR 2,100%.
- iPhone-targeted landing pages boost conversion rate 40%.
- MarketingSherpa's six steps to accelerating email marketing performance.
- How Kodak added 33% more email subscribers and 53% more YouTube fans.
- Sign-up ad campaign increases email database 300% among target audience.
- Anti-newsletter strategy nurtures $1.5 million in leads in 4 months at Citrix.
- How cutting a house list 95% helped double sales.
- 6 tactics to leverage social check-in to grow email lists and improve engagement.
- 3-part triggered series generates 53% click-to-conversion rate.
- Growing email lists with social media: KFC's Facebook tool adds subscribers.
- 5 tactics to engage and convert smartphone users.
- Reformat, reuse, recycle: 5 strategies to stretch your marketing content.
- Segmenting a database and delivering more targeted content.
- How JetBlue's automated triggers get 1,640% more revenue-per-email.
- How to use SMS and relevant content to add opt-ins.
- About the author: W. Jeffrey Rice is a Senior Research Analyst at MarketingSherpa, focusing on email marketing. He is the lead author of the 2011 Email Marketing Advanced Practices Handbook, contributing author of the 2011 Email Marketing Benchmark Report, and a MarketingSherpa e-newsletter columnist.