Formats: paperback, Kindle
Version: 3rd edition
Released: December, 2011
Tags: adwords help
Google AdWords For Dummies Features
Google AdWords For Dummies 3rd edition, by Howie Jacobson, Joel McDonald, and Kristie McDonald, is a guide to help you get the most out of your AdWords campaigns.
- 432 pages.
- 85% updated or new content.
- $25 Google AdWords credit.
- Get started: learn to set up your account, use the AdWords Dashboard, plan your campaign, and write magnetic ads.
- See what's new: explore the changes in the AdWords interface, new free tools, and enhanced third-party tools.
- Optimize: see how the Website Optimizer works and how to effectively test landing page elements, order forms, and other aspects of your site.
- Economize: use conversion tracking to keep your costs low.
- What's best: benefit from best practices in split testing, opt-in landing page structure, and ad group structure.
- Discover what works: learn from case studies where readers of the first edition share their experience and techniques they've used.
- How to turn clicks into cash.
- Secrets for writing ads that attract clicks.
- How to control what your campaign costs.
- Why you want to discourage some people from clicking.
- Tips for choosing keywords that work.
- How Google Analytics can help you increase sales.
- Ways to identify your market.
- About the authors:
- Howie Jacobson is an internet marketing strategist who specializes in helping clients succeed with Google AdWords.
- Joel McDonald is a Google AdWords consultant and conference speaker.
- Kristie McDonald s a Google AdWords Certified Professional and a strategic marketing consultant.