Price: $0.10/0.50 per response
Company: Google, Inc.
Tags: survey software
Google Consumer Surveys Features
Google Consumer Surveys online survey software lets you target a representative sample of the U.S., Canada, or UK internet population.
- Up to 20 questions in each survey.
- Each question is asked independently.
- Demographic targeting (age, gender or geography).
- Survey users as they browse the web.
- Gain consumer insight.
- People complete questions to access premium content.
- Publishers get paid as their visitors answer.
- Aggregated and analyzed data.
- Real-time data.
- Customize existing templates.
- Questions run on sites throughout Google publisher network.
- Real-time access to your target consumer.
- Randomize the answers.
- Charts summarize responses.
- Insights highlight interesting differences.
- Automatically aggregates and analyzes responses:
- Interactive histograms.
- Clickable demographic segmentation.
- Statistically significant insights.
- Age, gender, location and income of respondents is available for all surveys.
- Can contain questions that screen out respondents that are not your customers.
- Flagged lower response rates.
- Question types:
- Multiple choice.
- Multiple selection.
- Two choices with image.
- Side-by-side images.
- Image with menu.
- Large image choice.
- Rating with image.
- Rating with text.
- Numeric open ended.
- Share your survey results with others.
- Survey may be listed publicly.
- Searchable on Google or other search engines.
- Export results in CSV or image format (PNG or PNG with results table).