Formats: online, tutor supervision
Company: Jordan Consulting Group Ltd
Link Building Course Features
Link Building Course SEO training teaches you how to research potential link partners, obtain one-way links, or reciprocate links with them.
- 2 course types:
- Certification: Certification: tutor supervised with a tutor assigned to guide students through the lesson material and review their assignments.
- Self-study: students don't receive tutor-supervision, submit assignments, or qualify for SEC certification.
- 4 downloadable lessons.
- 4 interactive online review quizzes.
- 4 lessons.
- 1 assignment.
- 1 interactive online exam.
- Self-paced (no set class times).
- Receive a certificate of training.
- Downloadable Adobe PDF lessons to keep.
- 12 months access to:
- online classroom area.
- lesson updates.
- exclusive industry discounts area.
- access to course materials.
- online quizzes and final exam.
- Permanent access to the search engine wiki.
- Permanent access to the search engine marketing jobs forum.
- A personalized certification status page.
- LKB101: link building course syllabus:
- An introduction to link building.
- Link building strategies.
- Requesting links.
- Link requesting and tracking.
- You'll learn:
- How to research potential link partners.
- Learn to create a link description for your site.
- Discover how to choose keywords to include in your link.
- How to use anchor text in your link effectively.
- How to approach potential link partners.
- When you should reciprocate link requests you receive.
- How to create a links page on your site.
- maintaining your link resources.
- How to build your site’s link popularity over the long term.
- Course tutor:
- Bob Gladstein has worked on sites of non-profit organizations and small to medium sized businesses, concentrating on content, clean code, style sheets, proper document structure, and thematic linking.