Formats: online, tutor supervised
Company: Jordan Consulting Group Ltd
Pay Per Click Advanced Course Features
Pay Per Click Advanced Course offers Bing Ads and AdWords training to take your PPC marketing knowledge to the next level.
- 2 versions of the course:
- Certification: tutor supervised with a tutor assigned to guide students through the lesson material and review their assignments.
- Self-study: students don't receive tutor-supervision, submit assignments, or qualify for SEC certification.
- 10 downloadable lessons.
- 10 interactive online review quizzes.
- 10 lessons (plus 1 bonus lesson).
- 4 assignments.
- 1 interactive online exam.
- Self paced (no set class times).
- Receive a certificate of training.
- Downloadable Adobe PDF lessons to keep.
- 12 months access to:
- online classroom area.
- lesson updates.
- exclusive industry discounts area.
- access to course materials.
- online quizzes and final exam.
- Permanent access to search engine wiki.
- Permanent access to search engine marketing jobs forum.
- $75 AdWords credit voucher.
- PPC201: pay per click advanced course syllabus:
- An overview of PPC marketing.
- Pay per click search engines.
- Key elements of a successful PPC campaign.
- Regional and niche market targeting.
- Building effective PPC ads.
- Successful PPC bidding strategies.
- How to create killer landing pages.
- Click fraud and anti-competitive practices.
- Landing page testing.
- Monitoring and tweaking your campaigns.
- Pay per click tools and software.
- Course tutors:
- Kalena Jordan was one of the first search engine optimization experts in Australia and New Zealand. She's also a moderator at the Search Engine Watch Forums.
- Renée Lam is a marketing strategist with experience in brand and project management, advertising, and sales.