Formats: online, tutor supervised
Company: Jordan Consulting Group Ltd
Pay Per Click Starter Course Features
Pay Per Click Starter Course offers AdWords training on how to set up, monitor and maintain successful PPC campaigns.
- 2 versions of the course:
- Certification: tutor supervised with a tutor assigned to guide students through the lesson material and review their assignments.
- Self-study: students don't receive tutor-supervision, submit assignments, or qualify for SEC certification.
- 10 downloadable lessons.
- 10 interactive online review quizzes.
- 10 lessons (plus 1 bonus lesson).
- 3 assignments.
- 1 interactive online exam.
- Self paced (no set class times).
- Receive a certificate of training.
- Downloadable Adobe PDF lessons to keep.
- 12 months access to:
- online classroom area.
- lesson updates.
- exclusive industry discounts area.
- access to course materials.
- online quizzes and final exam.
- Permanent access to search engine wiki.
- Permanent access to search engine marketing jobs forum.
- $75 AdWords credit voucher.
- PPC101: pay per click starter course syllabus:
- An introduction to pay per click marketing.
- Pay per click campaign preparation.
- An introduction to Google AdWords.
- How to set up an AdWords account.
- An introduction to Microsoft adcenter (PPC for Bing and Yahoo)
- The Yahoo! / Microsoft search alliance.
- How to set up a Microsoft adcenter account.
- Keyword research for PPC campaigns.
- Ad copy creation for PPC campaigns.
- Landing page creation for PPC campaigns.
- PPC campaign conversion and ROI measurement.
- Course tutors:
- Kalena Jordan was one of the first search engine optimization experts in Australia and New Zealand. She's also a moderator at the Search Engine Watch Forums.
- Renée Lam is a marketing strategist with experience in brand and project management, advertising, and sales.