Formats: paperback, Kindle
Version: 3rd edition
Released: March 20, 2012
Tags: how to blog
ProBlogger: Secrets For Blogging Your Way To A Six-Figure Income, by Darren Rowes and Chris Garrett, shows you how to earn an income from your blog.
- 336 pages.
- Includes techniques for attracting and growing an audience.
- Blogging for money.
- An introduction to professional blogging.
- Learn about monetizing your blog.
- Discover direct and indirect monetization methods.
- Making a passive and active income.
- How to make blog advertising work for you.
- Discover blog strategies.
- Learn about building and flipping blogs.
- Learn freelance blogging.
- How to run multiple blogs.
- Measuring a blogs success.
- Covers niche blogging.
- 10 reasons why niche blogs are successful.
- How to choose a profitable niche topic for your blog.
- Discovering your competition.
- Tools for helping you choose a niche topic.
- Setting up your blog.
- Choosing the right blog for you.
- Hosted versus self-hosted.
- Choosing a domain name.
- Registering your domain name.
- The factors to consider when choosing your domain name.
- Steps to setting up a hosted blog at WordPress.
- Adding a contact form to your blog.
- Blog design considerations.
- Customizing a blog template.
- Learn about blog writing.
- Writing tips for bloggers.
- Writing scannable content.
- Using titles effectively on blogs.
- 20 types of blog posts.
- 10 steps to writing a successful series on your blog.
- Building an interactive blog by encouraging comments.
- Blog income and earning strategies.
- Monetizing directly with advertisers.
- Tips for using affiliate programs on your blog.
- Buying and selling blogs.
- Blog promotion and marketing.
- Social media and your blog.
- Helps novices choose a blog topic.
- Gives aspiring bloggers proven techniques.
- About the authors:
- Darren Rowes is the guy behind problogger.net, a leading online information source for professional bloggers.
- Chris Garrett is a writer and online business consultant, teacher, coach, and a new media industry commentator.