Formats: online videos and instructor
Company: Bisk Education, Inc.
Search Engine Marketing & Usability Features
Search Engine Marketing & Usability, by the University of San Francisco Online, is on customer behavior, web design and SEM.
- 8 week course.
- 12 to 16 hours of online streaming videos.
- Video CD-ROMs and study guide.
- 12 to 16 hours of streaming video presentation.
- Online lectures, assignments and exams.
- Online instructor support.
- Instructor-monitored chat rooms.
- Message boards.
- 4.5 continuing education units (CEUs).
- Analyzing Customers, Markets and Planning:
- Top tips for profiling and targeting potential customers.
- Proven tactics for internet campaign planning.
- Top 10 strategies: case studies.
- Regulations and Codes of Practice:
- Legal and ethical concerns facing today's internet marketers, including the CAN-SPAM Act and Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- File sharing: Limewire, Napster, peer-to-peer (P2P) and more.
- User-generated content and licensing issues.
- 10 successful strategies: case studies.
- The Role of the Website:
- Critical considerations: domains, technology and usability.
- Website layout and design standards.
- Writing for the web and responding to the market.
- Turning visitors into customers: conversion and e-commerce strategies.
- Introduction to Intermediate Search Engine Marketing:
- Fundamentals of organic and paid search.
- Creating powerful content for search.
- Complementary roles of search engine optimization (SEO) and pay per click (PPC).
- Measuring search marketing success.
- Organic Search:
- Essential elements of SEO: Google page rank, search engine results pages (SERP) and blended strategies.
- Best practices for keyword selection and SEO.
- Advanced link building and internal linking strategies.
- Paid Search:
- Targeting, keyword research and budgeting.
- Expert advice on writing effective text ads and landing pages.
- Optimizing campaigns, establishing goals and testing.
- Preparing for Google Advertising Professional Certifications:
- Overview of Google certification.
- Must-know requirements and criteria for certification.
- Vital information available through the Google Learning Center.
- Helpful tips for taking the Google Advertising Professional exam.
- Search Engine Marketing Case Studies:
- Best practices of search engine marketing (SEM).
- Usability case study.
- Presenters include:
- Jay Berkowitz, BA.
- Kate Morris, BBA, MBA.
- Joe Laratro, BBA, MCSE, MCT, CCA.
- Christopher S. Penn, BS, MS.
- George Straschnov, BA, MA, JD.
- Ravi Seepersad, BS, MS, JD.
- Laura Callow, BS.