Formats: paperback, Kindle
Version: 5th edition
Released: July 31, 2012
Tags: learn seo
Search Engine Optimization For Dummies Features
Search Engine Optimization For Dummies 5th edition, by Peter Kent, is a SEO beginner's guide on how to improve search engine rankings.
- 456 pages.
- Covers search engine basics to help you get started.
- Discover and learn content marketing and reuse, new tracking tools, platform management, and reputation management.
- Details the ways to build search-engine friendly sites.
- How to register your site with directories and indexes.
- Learn how to use analysis tools to track results.
- Explains how to use link popularity in order to boost rankings.
- Zero's in on advertising your site by using pay-per-click options.
- Discover how to set up your web pages for the best chance of first-page rankings.
- Steps for setting up pages that search engines will index.
- Secrets for giving your site greater visibility in search engines.
- Ways to ensure you appear in local search results.
- Tips for selecting the right keywords in your web pages.
- Details on building an effective linking strategy.
- How to make the most of social networking and video.
- Techniques to track how your site is doing.
- Develop a search strategy and use local search capabilities.
- Build sites that increase your search visibility.
- Details how to submit pages to the search engines.
- Learn how to get the most out of site links.
- Analyze results with updated tracking tools.
- Learn how to maximize content marketing and reputation management strategies.
- About the author: Peter Kent is an e-commerce consultant specializing in search engine optimization. Peter has provided consulting services to companies such as TowerRecords.com, Zillow, and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.