Price: $9.99-899.99 per month (30 day trial)
Company: Sendible Ltd
Sendible social media tools help you to engage with customers, measure results, and monitor your brand across multiple social media channels.
- Monitor and manage:
- Social streams.
- Photo and file sharing.
- Status updates and microblogging.
- Link sharing and bookmarking.
- Location-based services.
- Social media messaging.
- Analyze and track your social media and email campaigns.
- View posts and comments from sites like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr.
- Manage all your Facebook Pages from a single dashboard.
- Manage your Facebook Page, personal and group streams.
- Schedule updates to all the Facebook pages, groups, notes and photo albums you manage.
- Like, comment, share and delete posts in your Facebook stream.
- Supports Facebook's native link preview ensuring your posts look great every time.
- Manage your Twitter stream, lists, search terms and followers.
- Profile grouping.
- Built-in automation tools.
- Messages requiring urgent attention are highlighted.
- Tracks clicks, referrers, shares, comments and more.
- Monitor what's being said about your brand on blogs, news, social networks and in comments.
- Publish and schedule messages.
- Use 'WYSIWYG' editor to compose content-rich blog posts, embed images, and videos with ease.
- Reports and analytics.
- Generate detailed printer friendly reports on each of your social media profiles.
- Use your own URL shortener such as bit.ly, goo.gl and is.gd.
- Automatically track your click statistics and generate reports on each link you share.
- Integrated Google Analytics: track the effects your social media and email campaigns are having on visits, page views, popular content and geographical data.
- Supports multiple services and social networks, making it easy to reach your customers on multiple platforms.
- Interactive drag-and-drop calendar to easily plan your message schedule.
- Discover relevant content for you to share with your social networks.
- Add your own RSS feeds or import your existing feeds from Google Reader.
- RSS poster to automatically distribute content from your blog and other RSS feeds at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Automatically target people who match specific criteria you define.
- Automatically reach out to users on Twitter who are having conversations that may be relevant to your business.
- Create logins for your clients and team members.
- Define permissions for each user and define exactly what they can and can't do.
- Approve content before it gets published.
- Set permissions and specify which users need approval before their content can be published.
- Sendible API lets you write applications that can make use of Sendible's messaging technology.
- White Labeling: a fully branded social media management platform also available.
- Live customer support.