Requirements: online, Firefox
Tags: seo toolbar
SEO Toolbar Features
SEO Toolbar Firefox plug-in helps you analyze many marketing data points directly from your web browser.
- Link information:
- Links: (Yahoo! link domain) shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a domain.
- Page links: (Yahoo! link) shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a page.
- Unique linking domains: a feature from Majestic SEO.
- .edu link: (Yahoo! .edu link domain ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .edu links pointing at a domain.
- .edu page link: (Yahoo! .edu link ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .edu links pointing at a specific page.
- .gov link: (Yahoo! .gov link domain ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .gov links pointing at a domain.
- Directory information:
- Dmoz: searches the Google directory to count the total number of pages from a site that are listed in DMOZ, and that reference that URL.
- Dir.yahoo.com: is a site listed in the Yahoo! directory or not?
- BOTW: is a site listed in the BOTW directory or not?
- Other competitive details:
- PR: (Google PageRank) an estimated measure of global link authority.
- Age: age pulled from Archive.org, shows the first time a page was indexed by Archive.org's spider.
- Advanced information button shows SEO related details, including:
- Site background information.
- Site links.
- Page links.
- Directory listings.
- Traffic estimates.
- Social media information from popular social bookmarking and social news sites.
- Provides links to a variety of competitive research tools, including:
- Google Trends for websites.
- SEM Rush.
- Export data from inside the toolbar.
- See Whois data: find out who runs a site.
- User agent switcher: change your user agent to detect how bots see a page or site.
- Search for sites on the same IP address.
- Highlight nofollow links.
- Built-in rank checker.
- Built-in SEO X-ray tool: analyze on page headings, internal links, external links, and access the keyword density analysis tool.
- Over a dozen built in keyword research tools.
- Built-in feed reader.
- Compare up to 5 websites at a time.