Released: January 24, 2012
Tags: learn seo
SEO Secrets For 2012 Features
SEO Secrets For 2012: Search Engine Optimization, by Mike Monahan, is a guide on how to optimize your website to rank higher in search engines.
- 294 pages.
- Learn about the new Google Panda updates.
- Discover how to modify your website pages that have dropped due to the Google Panda update.
- Learn search engine strategies.
- Find out what are the driving forces in SEO for 2012.
- Learn about social media campaign drives.
- Tips about local SEO.
- Google+ and community building.
- How to create original quality content.
- Making sure you have good coding.
- How to choose quality keywords.
- Learn about the weights of keywords and where to place them.
- Find out about long tail keywords.
- Keywords and your meta tag.
- Learn about per page keyword focus.
- What is the purpose of Google instant?
- Discover keyword research tools.
- How are keywords used?
- Learn about Google's keyword research tool.
- Writing a meta description.
- Tips about meta title tags.
- The science behind meta tagging.
- Learn how to submit your website.
- How to add your website to Google Webmaster tools and Google Analytics.
- Discover how to set up Google pages for your business.
- How to submit your site to Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
- Learn how to engage in social media.
- Learn about website design and usability.
- What the best hosting locations.
- Discover and learn about incoming links, keywords, bad links, and quality links.
- What is link spamming?
- Learn about pay per click (PPC).
- How to monitor your PPC campaigns.
- Analyzing PPC campaign costs.
- Learn about and discover social media strategies.
- What is social media etiquette?
- How to set yourself SEO goals.
- Learn how to choose SEO toolbars and plugins wisely.
- What are the do's and don'ts of SEO.
- Learn about basic marketing principals.
- How to optimize your website for major search engines.
- About the author: Mike Monahan is the CTO of Mike Monahan SEO. He's been optimizing for some of the nations largest companies for over 15 years. His techniques use mathematical equations and test applications to determine the exact algorithm each search engine is utilizing to place their rankings.