Formats: online, tutor supervised
Company: Jordan Consulting Group Ltd
SEO Starter Course Features
SEO Starter Course offers online tutor supervised interactive website SEO training with certification.
- 2 versions of the course:
- Certification: tutor supervised with a tutor assigned to guide students through the lesson material and review their assignments.
- Self-study: students don't receive tutor-supervision, submit assignments, or qualify for SEC certification.
- 11 downloadable lessons.
- 10 interactive online review quizzes.
- 10 lessons (plus 1 bonus lesson).
- 3 assignments.
- 1 interactive online exam.
- Self-paced (no set class times).
- Receive a certificate of training.
- Downloadable Adobe PDF lessons to keep.
- 12 months access to:
- online classroom area.
- lesson updates.
- exclusive industry discounts area.
- access to course materials.
- online quizzes and final exam.
- Permanent access to search engine wiki.
- Permanent access to search engine marketing jobs forum.
- SEO101: SEO starter course syllabus:
- Introduction to SEO.
- Search engine basics.
- Search industry timeline.
- SEO requirements gathering.
- Keyword research.
- Title and meta tag creation.
- SEO copywriting.
- SEO integration.
- Search engine and directory submission.
- Search engine spam.
- SEO reporting and conversion.
- Course tutors:
- Kalena Jordan was one of the first search engine optimization experts in Australia and New Zealand. She's also a moderator at the Search Engine Watch Forums.
- Micky Stuivenberg is an international SEO and web-site copywriting professional.