Company: E-consultancy.com Limited
Tags: social media training
Social Engagement Strategy Features
Social Engagement Strategy are advanced hands-on social media training workshops with case studies, class discussion and 1-to-1 consultation.
- Held in the United Kingdom.
- 1-day workshop.
- 9:30am to 4.30pm.
- Small class sizes.
- Hands on one-to-one consultation.
- Case studies.
- Practical benchmarking exercises.
- Best practice examples and specifics.
- Understand the reasons and motivation of why people use the social web.
- Establish how you can set up your organization's social web approach.
- Encourage online word of mouth sharing of your organization's content.
- Understand how to integrate measurement tools.
- The workshop covers:
- A look at the existing thinking of the customer journey from McKinsey and Harvard.
- Mapping the consumer journeys for your business: identity, motivation and behavior; passive and active people and why they typically converse about organizations.
- Business alignment: how an organization should be available and accessible to support people across the social web and as an organization.
- Multichannel approach: ensuring the social web supports and is integrated with other communications channels at every stage; and the internal business structure needed to manage this effectively.
- Advocacy: the techniques associated with the organic spread of your content online (word of mouth).
- Measurement: the types of measures to consider from awareness through to advocacy.
- Emerging techniques: these arrive so quickly, however, geo-location channels and ratings technology will be discussed and their business impact assessed.
- Practical: putting it all together in a practical session that provides value to your organization, and can be continued "back at base".
- The trainer: Karl Havard joined TBG Digital at the end of March 2012; prior to which he was the chief strategy officer for Wunderman.