Company: E-consultancy.com Limited
Tags: social media training
Social Media & Online PR Training Features
Social Media & Online PR Training are trainer led 1-day, social media training workshops in London and Manchester, UK.
- 1-day workshop.
- 9:30am to 5.00pm.
- Small class sizes.
- Understand how to align your social media strategy against business objectives.
- Understand the risks of social media and plan effective strategies.
- How to apply a rigorous planning process to all stages of the social media lifecycle.
- Lean to evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools, techniques and resources.
- Discover how to measure the success of your social media activity.
- The workshop covers:
- Examples of good/bad use of social media and online PR.
- Planning online PR and social media.
- Objectives and metrics.
- Research and mapping.
- Tools, tactics, targets and teams.
- Developing a strategy.
- Online reputation management.
- Receive a copy of the E-consultancy:
- Facebook pages for business best practice guide.
- Twitter for business guide.
- The trainers:
- Michelle Goodall is an online communications specialist consultant and trainer.
- Katie Moffat is a trainer on online PR and social media, who has worked in the PR and digital industries for over 10 years.