Formats: paperback, Kindle
Version: 2nd edition
Released: April 3, 2012
Tags: social media marketing
Social Media Marketing For Dummies Features
Social Media Marketing For Dummies 2nd edition, by Shiv Singh and Stephanie Diamond, is a social media strategy beginner's guide.
- 408 pages.
- How to analyze your competitors' efforts.
- Tips on using FourSquare, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- How to create Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ strategies.
- See what real-time marketing can do.
- Discover social media niches to explore.
- Learn how to create action plans.
- Explore the 10 top tools for social media marketing.
- Identify social media sites that appeal to your target audience.
- Learn which social platform works best for which objectives.
- Learn to monitor results and assess your program's effectiveness.
- Explore the many aspects of social media.
- Discover where social media marketing fits into the marketing funnel.
- Examine the role of social influencers and their contributions.
- Find out how to make your campaign work with your website.
- Learn to do social media marketing with no budget.
- Research your customers' online activities.
- Create a campaign roadmap that defines your objectives.
- Benefits of tying good works to your brand.
- Characteristics your social voice should have.
- Tips on developing a social media voice that appeals to customers.
- How to get your message out to large social networks and niche sites.
- Learn how to build and launch a campaign for a small or large business.
- Making the most of your company website and blog.
- Compare the wide variety of marketing options on mainstream social platforms.
- Discover the mobile options, such as RFID, custom apps and widgets, and mobile communities.
- About the authors:
- Shiv Singh is global head of digital for PepsiCo Beverages. Previously, he worked with Razorfish. Shiv has been published widely, and he has spoken at many conferences.
- Stephanie Diamond is a thought leader and management marketing professional with years of experience building profits in more than 75 different industries.