Company: Constant Contact, Inc.
Tags: email marketing training
Successful Email Marketing Boot Camp Features
Successful Email Marketing Boot Camp offers email marketing training on how to create and send effective email marketing campaigns.
- 1 day hands-on workshop.
- 9am to 4:30pm.
- Limited to a maximum of 30 attendees.
- For beginner or experienced users.
- Classroom setting.
- Guided technical demonstrations.
- Collaborative small-group activities.
- Personal coaching.
- Peer review.
- Available throughout the United States.
- Successful email marketing:
- Strategize and set email marketing goals then exceed them.
- Grow your email lists, target your emails, and manage contacts with our easy tools and apps.
- Design a professional looking newsletter that showcases your business.
- Create engaging newsletters with content that makes your business stand out.
- Expand your reach, promote your business and grow your contact list with our social sharing tools.
- Track your results with our reports to pinpoint what's working, so your next email can be even more effective.
- Collaborate and exchange ideas with other small businesses, nonprofits, and associations.
- Effective social media marketing:
- Set up your businesses' Facebook Page and Twitter account.
- Create and find content your audience is looking for.
- Apply best practices for Facebook and Twitter to your marketing strategy.
- Integrate your social media presence with our email marketing product.
- Develop the foundation of your social media strategy.
- Measure the impact and results of your social media presence with a variety of tools.
- Network with other small businesses, nonprofits, and associations.