Formats: paperback, Kindle
Released: January 2, 2008
Tags: guerilla marketing
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Guerrilla Marketing Features
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Guerrilla Marketing, by Susan Drake and Colleen Wells, is a guerrilla marketing guide for gaining new customers while saving money.
- 352 pages.
- Attention grabbing ideas.
- Includes dozens of effective, practical, money-saving ideas.
- Detailed blueprint for gaining new customers.
- Learning the basics of guerrilla marketing.
- How to assess your target.
- Discover which form of guerrilla marketing is right for you.
- An overview of the guerrilla marketing techniques.
- Learn how to create local and national word-of-mouth buzz.
- Find out about internet strategies including viral ads.
- Learn about promise-based marketing.
- Discover inexpensive marketing techniques.
- Tips on product placement in the media.
- Learn the marketing essentials.
- Discover the reasons why people choose 1 product over another.
- Gives a basic overview of traditional marketing techniques.
- Discover modern marketing marvels.
- Determining who your influencers are.
- Learn the power of buzz marketing.
- Discover stunt marketing.
- Talks about stealth marketing.
- Learn about viral marketing.
- How to use social networking sites and message boards.
- Discovering social marketing with blogs and podcasts.
- Touches on mobile marketing.
- Learn about email marketing.
- Learn how to create and spread the word.
- Learn when to call in the professionals.
- How to measure your guerrilla marketing.
- Learn what not to do.
- Discover how to keep your existing customers happy.
- About the authors:
- Susan Drake is the founder and president of Spellbinders, Inc, a 20-year- old marketing and communications firm that provides services to Fortune 500 corporations, including FedEx Corporation, Hilton Hotels Corporation, and Coca-Cola Enterprises.
- Colleen Wells is a 15-year veteran of communications and marketing with Spellbinders, Inc, managing the development of e-tools and other leading edge communications.