Formats: paperback, Kindle, audio
Released: April 30, 2012
Tags: viral marketing
Word of Mouth Marketing Features
Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking, by Andy Sernovitz, shows how companies get their best customers through the power of word-of-mouth viral marketing.
- 240 pages.
- Learn the essential concepts.
- Discover the word-of-mouth manifesto.
- Find out who will tell their friends to talk about you.
- What is word-of-mouth marketing.
- Getting your message to travel.
- How to track what people are saying about you.
- Understand how easy it is to work with:
- Social media.
- Viral marketing.
- 5 essential steps that make word-of-mouth work.
- Discover everything you need to get started.
- Reasons people talk about you.
- Start using simple techniques that start conversations.
- Rules of word-of-mouth marketing.
- 5 Ts of word-of-mouth marketing.
- 6 big ideas: deep stuff that changes marketing forever.
- Word-of-mouth marketing techniques.
- Creating your action plan.
- About the author: Andy Sernovitz teaches word of mouth marketing and social media. He leads SocialMedia.org and WordofMouth.org. He also created the Word of Mouth Marketing Association and the Association for Interactive Marketing.