Requirements: online, Windows XP/Vista/7
Company: PlanMagic Corporation
Tags: business plan software
PlanMagic Business Features
PlanMagic Business is a business plan software that includes fully automated financial projections.
- Business plan templates in MS Word.
- Fully automated financial projection application in MS Excel.
- PowerPoint presentation template.
- Business plan guide.
- PlanMagic's Smart Entry System (SES) to minimize and speed up data entry.
- Validation checks for data consistency.
- Development can start up to 5 years prior to operations.
- Fiscal year and forecasts can start in any month.
- Forecasts include monthly, quarterly, and annual.
- 10 years can be forecast in one financial workbook.
- Views are collapsible for clear summaries.
- Costs can be split between fixed and variable cost for contribution, break-even, and similar analyses.
- Projected balance sheets that are always balanced.
- 40+ charts illustrate trends in expenses, sales, revenues, cash flow, and more.
- Assumptions: general, form, financial, inventory, loans, tax, royalties on revenues, franchise, product mix, tax, and dividend.
- Development planning.
- Startup expenses: can be entered as expendable or as depreciable.
- Investment budget: unlimited number of new/existing assets.
- Depreciation schedule using SLN, DB, DDB, or SYD.
- Funding: shareholders' capital, unlimited number of new/existing loans, deferred loans, flexible loans, and amortization.
- Beginning balance sheet with or without historic data.
- Personnel wizard: add persons, groups, or departments.
- Personnel assumptions: payroll burden with variation for tax on wage base limit, hourly/overtime rates, and bonuses payment schedule.
- Personnel plan: monthly, quarterly, and annual with headcount, payroll, overtime, bonuses, and payroll burden summary.
- Product details and cost of goods with minimum stock level entry.
- Sales projections: monthly, quarterly, and annual.
- Cash flow projection: monthly, quarterly, and annual.
- Balance sheet projection: monthly and annual.
- Income statement.
- Notes to the financial statements with automated data from the projections.
- Tax account: automated for sales tax and income tax.
- Inventory account automated.
- Historic ratios.
- Projected ratios.
- Industry standards comparison.
- Loan capacity ratios.
- Annual dynamic what-if analysis.
- Best/worst case scenarios sensitivity analysis.
- Comparison analysis.
- Timeline with a task wizard.
- Line of credit scenario.
- Development planning.
- Advertising and promotion plan.
- Annual ROA/ROE/SGR dynamic analysis tree.
- Annual WACC/EVA dynamic analysis trees.
- Annual summary matrix: beginning balance, income statement, cash flow, and ending balance.
- Annual summarized projections.
- Revenue analysis per product line.
- Executive dashboard.
- Exchange rate multiplier to easily convert values into another currency.
- Equipment, office, lunch room, and machinery list worksheets.
- Services estimation worksheets.
- Personal financial statement worksheet.
- Partnership accounts worksheet.
- USA benchmarks workbook.