Price: $125.99-5,999.99+ (30 day free trial)
License: lifetime (annual maintenance after 1st year: $49.99 to $799.99)
Requirements: Windows Server 2003/8/12 or Windows XP/Vista/7/8, SQL server 2005/8/12
Company: Inflectra Corporation
SpiraPlan project management software manages your project's requirements, user stories, tasks, bugs and issues in one integrated environment.
- Includes 1 year of software maintenance (phone/email support and product updates).
- SpiraPlan is also available as a hosted service: $24.99 to $479.99 per month.
- Open platform source code integration.
- Create, edit, assign, manage and complete project tasks, incidents.
- Assign owner, business priority and completion status.
- Centralized timecard.
- Email notifications.
- Define custom incident fields/properties.
- Create, edit and delete requirements in a hierarchical 'scope matrix' organization.
- Assign importance levels to requirements based on business priority.
- Assign owners and track requirement completion status.
- Assign effort estimate to each requirement.
- Decompose each requirement into a detailed task list.
- Audit log of all changes made to requirements.
- Rollback to prior versions.
- Specify the resources available per release.
- Determine the available effort for assigned requirements and tasks.
- View the aggregate estimated vs. actual progress of tasks.
- Track resolution of an incident.
- Determine available effort for each iteration.
- Schedule requirements and tasks against iterations.
- Planning Board: visualize requirements, tasks and incidents in each iteration.
- Create new incidents (defects) during test scripts.
- Add and/or modify the list of statuses, priorities, defect types and severities.
- Fully customizable workflows.
- Export incidents to JIRA, Bugzilla and Microsoft Team Foundation Server issue tracking system.
- Full traceability: view the details of each revision, incident, requirement and task.
- Support for multiple Version Control / Software Configuration Management (SCM) providers.
- Document management fully integrated.
- Integrate with continuous integration build servers.
- Link source code revisions to specific builds.
- Personalized dashboard summary.
- Project summary dashboard coded by importance.
- Free upgrades and support for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Unlimited requirements, releases, test cases and incidents.
- Supports Scrum, Agile Unified Process (AUP), Extreme Programming (XP) and Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM).
- Screenshot capture capability.
- Support for multiple Languages.
- WYSIWYG text editing.
- Integration with other tools/applications.
- Data import wizard: migrate data via Microsoft Excel, Word or Project